Monday, July 16, 2012

Why I use Box.Net to store files (instead of Google Drive)

Up until now, I tend to use Google Drive as my default cloud drive to store stuff.  But after some experiment, I found that I should switch to Box.Net for the following reasons:


  • Google Drive client on Android does NOT support saving file from the cloud drive to a specific folder in my local device.
  • I can't have multiple instance of Google drive in ES File Explorer and still work properly.  I mean, yes, I can set it up, but somehow for all the Google drives I set up, ONLY ONE works.  And until I found another better cloud drive explorer application, I have to rely on ES File Explorer.
  • Box.net, unlike SugarSync, seems to be more reliable.  Sure there some limitation, like I can't upload more than 100 files at a time, and there's a 100Mb file size limitation.  But for the stuff I want to do, it does the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment