Saturday, February 16, 2013

wonder which device to blame

Today our family is driving to Toronto, and I found this the perfect moment to try out thethering feature of my Roger iPad mobile phone plan.  So I turned on the Personal Hotspot feature on my Galaxy Nexus.  MyPad 3 and my Nexus 7 was able to pick up hotspot, but not my Microsoft Surface device.  I was puzzled, and kept trying various options.  Eventually, I yanked out the SIM card, and use it on my iPad 3, and use iPad 3 as personal hotspot.  Now, all my devices, including Microsoft Surface, are able to access Internet.  So I am pretty puzzled now.  I don't whether I should blame my Galaxy Nexus lame at being a personal hotspot, or Microsoft Surface sucks at accessing personal hotspot.  But at least I am glad that I have various devices to try out different options.

No comments:

Post a Comment